Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Projects!

Today I got started on the rotary compost sieve. I decided to get all fancy (and get some practice) with joinery for the frame... I forgot how long it takes! The first joint took me a long, long time. The second one went much faster but still, I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to! Not everyone knows what a mortise and tenon are, so I clarified my photo with some text :)


I also snapped a picture of the trailer now that it's been finished- it looks amazing! Too bad I have to remove the latches and move them down a bit- there are going to be some holes :(

Trailer before and after
I can't believe I'll only be here for a couple more days! Much more exploration ahead, I'm sure people reading my blog will be much more interested in my exploration of cities than my projects though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment